Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully
1. The web site, its contents, terms and conditions and contracts shall be governed have been created in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom.
2. These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
3. By clicking the 'Confirm Order' button to submit your order on the checkout screen you are offering to buy goods at the price stated subject to our terms and conditions.
4. All prices are shown in GB Pounds Sterling.
5. All Our Rings and Jewellery are made to order and Delivery times vary. For Classic Plain wedding rings we aim to dispatch within two working days from receipt of your order. For bi-metal Stone set and Patterned Rings advise 14 days delivery unless otherwise stated. Delivery times for bespoke items will be advised on request. All delivery times will be confirmed when an order is processed.
6. We offer a full return to base guarantee for Classic plain, Patterned, bi-metal and Diamond rings. If you are in anyway unhappy with your item/s you can return within 30 days for a full refund. Bespoke items or rings that have been engraved in any way are not covered by this guarantee.
Items will only be refunded if the items are returned to us within 30 days of payment in perfect condition. We will not refund postage/delivery costs. We recommend for your own security that items are returned by registered post and proof of delivery is obtained.We will not be held responsible for items lost or damaged whilst in transit/delivery.
All refunds will be processed within 7 business days from receipt of the item and credited to whichever payment method was used to make the initial purchase.
If you wish to exchange a ring outside of the 30 days period and the ring is of lesser value then the difference will not be refunded, if it is of higher value then you shall only pay the difference of the new price and the original price.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
7. We accept on- line payments only and will only deliver to the cardholders primary (matching) Address, unless otherwise agreed after sale has been confirmed ( if you would like an alternative delivery address please make your purchase then request via email then we will edit your order details)
8. Adorna Wedding rings reserve the right to refuse or cancel any sale at any time prior to dispatch. In such cases a full refund will be affected as quickly as is possible.
8. All sizes, weights and measurements used to describe items are approximate although we are happy to refund or exchange if a significant difference occurs.
9. These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice.